The Nomads are a likely core group for Match Day experience enhancements, and current thinking centres around the following features:
- Match Commentary over the internet to subscribing fans.
- Extended highlights being made available 24 hours after the match again on a subscription basis.
- Optional PDF of the match programme to be e-mailed on match days.
- Optional Subscription to Programmes posted to our homes (I get these and recommend it).
- Weekly podcast magazine style programme which would be available to the whole fan base regardless of location.
It could also be used as a means to get to those that are restricted by health or economics to become part of the Thistle nation once again. (Promote it in to the community centres, old folks homes with the facilities to utilise the Internet). We could build on any research on what local community organisations may have an interest in such a Match Day commentary? This truly is a Community project that spans the globe as well as local community organisations that would welcome bang up to date info on matches.
None of the five areas of interest above is cutting edge. They are all out there on offer. The Nomads will do what they can to support Thistle’s Board of Directors in making this happen.
In addition, Nomads can take on a unique identity as a distant Thistle fan through Nomad merchandise and branding (Designs for Tees and Badges is ongoing!).
Name, E-mail address, jagsforum.net Forum Id, Location – City & Country (full address details can wait till we have goodies like T-shirts etc).